Example day in the life of a CHS training camp:
- 9am – Breakfast – a choice of anything from porridge to poached eggs, we have it all!
- 9.45am – Route briefing and planning. Here we move to the cinema area and discuss the route for the day. All routes can be uploaded to garmin. Any points of interest and route difficulty are discussed.
- 10am – Cyclists prepare for a 10.30am depart.
- 10.30am – Route start. Vehicle support and guides lead out cyclists. Duration 4-5hrs with stops as required to replenish water and to feed.
- 3pm – Back at base camp. Post ride shakes – protein carbo mix, and post ride lunch.
- 4pm – 6pm – Down time. Use of camp facilities and cafe or walk around the beautiful local village, films, games, pool time, etc.
- 6pm-7.30pm – Massages
- From 7.30pm – Evening 3 course meal. See our nutrition page for what you can expect here at CHS!